Orthaheel Women’s Emma Ankle Boots are designed with orthotic footbeds to realign your stride
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This bootie wraps your ankle in plush faux fleece and a comfy padded collar, and the suede-like fabric looks and feels like the real thing. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Emma Ankle Boots:
- Removable premium biomechanical orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft synthetic upper laces up for a comfortable fit.
- Wave pattern outsole provides great traction for a steady walk.
- Fleece-lined padded collar helps keep feet warm.
- Ecofresh treatment on the sockliner helps reduce odor.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Emma Ankle Boots:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, jersey fabric / fleece upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.