Orthaheel Women’s Elisa Mary Jane Shoes — built-in orthotic support with every step
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System removable insole with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This casual Mary Jane features a man-made upper with an asymmetrical, adjustable strap that allows for a customized fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Elisa Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Elisa Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.