Orthotic footbeds realign your stride as you walk in Orthaheel Women’s Clayton Clogs
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This sporty clog has plenty of stretch with twin elastic inserts on the suede-like upper, lined with soft jersey for added comfort. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Clayton Clogs:
- Removable premium biomechanical orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft synthetic upper features twin elastic inserts that stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Wave pattern outsole provides great traction for a steady walk.
- Ecofresh treatment on the sockliner helps reduce odor.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Clayton Clogs:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, jersey fabric upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.