Orthaheel Women’s Carey Mary Jane Shoes align your feet and ankles for heel pain relief
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to relieve heel pain while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like tires on a car, if your feet aren’t aligned it can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body like your knees and hips. The Tri-Planar Motion Control System insole helps you reclaim your foot’s natural alignment so your feet, ankles and legs can function properly as you walk in this cross-strap Mary Jane. EcoFresh® antimicrobial treatment on the insole helps reduce odor to keep feet fresh. Man-made upper with contrast stitching.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Carey Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft man-made upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Carey Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made upper, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.