Realign your stride with orthotic footbeds in Orthaheel Women’s Cambria Lace-Up Oxford Shoes
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This shoe offers traditional lace-up oxford styling with a faux-leather upper and a rubber outsole that provides great traction. Ecofresh sockliner helps keep the shoe interior fresh. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Cambria Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Removable premium biomechanical orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft synthetic upper laces up for a comfortable fit.
- Wave pattern outsole provides great traction for a steady walk.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and stability.
- Ecofresh treatment on the sockliner helps reduce odor.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Cambria Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, jersey fabric upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.