Orthaheel Women’s Brooke Slip-On Shoes realign your feet and legs with podiatrist-designed orthotic support
Invented by leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli, the removable “Active” orthotic insole in this sporty slip-on provides heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the biomechanical insole with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The soft, man-made upper offers a sporty look with elastic bands that stretch for a comfortable fit and easy on / off. EcoFresh® antimicrobial treatment on the insole helps reduce foot odor.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Brooke Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable “Active” orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft man-made upper offers a comfortable fit.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you confident on your feet.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Brooke Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: man-made upper, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.