Orthaheel Women’s Bartlett Slip-On Shoes — podiatrist-designed with built-in motion control for better posture and heel pain relief
Find relief from heel pain in this sporty slip-on. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. Rubber "wave" pattern outsole provides excellent traction, helping keep you steady on your feet. This faux leather upper looks great with stitch detail, and the fit is easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop Z-strap. Inside, soft jersey linings help prevent irritation.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Bartlett Slip-On Shoes:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft polyurethane upper offers a comfortable fit with an adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
- Rubber wave pattern outsole provides great traction for a steady walk.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and stability.
- Ecofresh treatment on the sockliner helps reduce odor.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Bartlett Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper, jersey fabric upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.