Orthaheel Women’s Aurora Thong Sandals deliver built-in orthotic support to align your body
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This casual thong sandal boasts a soft man-made upper accented with metallic studs for a modern look. Even the footbed looks great with a faux wood finish.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Aurora Thong Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Man-made upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to help keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports your stride.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Aurora Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.