Orthaheel Women’s Arcadia Mary Jane Shoes realign your stride with orthotic footbeds
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which help reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. This take on the ever-popular Mary Jane is topped with a very comfortable faux-leather upper. Hook-and-look adjustable strap ensures you the fit you want. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Arcadia Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable premium biomechanical orthotic insole helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Hook-and-loop strap offers easy adjustability.
- Wave pattern outsole provides great traction for a steady walk.
- EVA midsole adds cushioning and stability.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Arcadia Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, jersey fabric upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.