Align your feet to help relieve heel pain with podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Alta Mary Jane Slippers
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented the Orthaheel technology in this slipper—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. The upper combines Fair Isle knitting with faux suede, enhanced with faux fleece lining for warmth. Elastic on the instep strap ensures a stretchable fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the American Podiatric Medical Association, which recognizes products that are beneficial to foot health.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Alta Mary Jane Slippers:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Faux fleece lining feels soft against the skin.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Alta Mary Jane Slippers:
- Material Content: man-made knit upper, faux fleece upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.