Find heel pain relief in podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Women’s Allegre Thong Sandals
Leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel to provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back. The ingenuity in this thong sandal is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment, enabling feet, ankles and legs to function effectively as intended. The synthetic upper wraps your feet in style with laser cut-outs. Faux wood covered footbed.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Allegre Thong Sandals:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Synthetic upper feels soft against the skin.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole provides great traction to keep you steady.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on your feet.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Allegre Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.