Orthaheel Women’s Action Walker Shoes — podiatrist-designed Orthaheel footwear for amazing heel pain relief
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body… like the knees, hips and lower back, and can lead to plantar fasciitis. This patented, orthotic walking shoe is designed to realign your foot to its natural position and improve posture. The ingenuity is in the motion controlling Tri-Planar System footbed with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup. This durable cross-trainer has a leather and mesh upper, shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a rubber outsole.
Click here to view the benefits of Orthaheel motion control technology.
Click here to view the rubber outsole.
Click here to view the Orthaheel Orthotic Footbed .
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Women’s Action Walker Shoes:
- Orthotic footbed realigns your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on your feet.
- Flexible rubber outsole provides extra grip, keeping you steady
as you walk.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Women’s Action
- Material Content: full grain leather & mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, midsole and shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.