Orthaheel Shock Absorber Men's / Women's Full Length Orthotics maximize your comfort with shock absorption, arch support and pronation control
This full-length insole, padded with shock-absorbing polyurethane and Poron®, cushions your steps, while improving stability with a motion-controlling footbed, a contoured arch support and a deeper, anti-pronation heel cup design. Designed by leading Australian podiatrist Dr. Philip Vasyli as a cost-effective alternative to custom orthotics, the insole features a four-degree rearfoot angle to reduce mild pronation, and a built-in metatarsal platform that redistributes weight to minimize ball-of-foot pain.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Shock Absorber Men's / Women's Full Length Orthotics:
- Angled rearfoot helps align the foot and reduce mild pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Motion-controlling footbed, with a contoured arch and deep heel cup, helps prevent pronation, enhancing stability.
- Full-length polyurethane and Poron foam cushion and absorb shock.
- Metatarsal platform redistributes weight, which helps relieve heel pain, knee pain, back pain, aching legs and other common foot problems.
- Antibacterial fabric cover fights odor-causing bacteria.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Shock Absorber Men's / Women's Full Length Orthotics:
- Material Content: polyurethane, Sorbon, nylon.