Orthaheel Men’s Whistler Slippers — just what the podiatrist designed for comfort and support!
Follow sound advice and do your feet some good, even when relaxing. This slipper comes with Orthaheel technology—invented by leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli to help relieve heel pain and promote better posture and balance. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet, ankles and legs to function properly. Double elastic inserts on the soft, synthetic upper stretch for a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Men’s Whistler Slippers:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Double elastic inserts stretch for a customized fit.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Men’s Whistler Slippers:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, microfiber upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.