Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Venice Loafers — a supple leather and suede style with podiatrist-designed support
Dr. Andrew Weil offers a more supportive and stabilizing loafer—complete with a biomechanical, orthotic insole. This podiatrist-designed, removable EVA insole features a deep heel cup and arch support to help align your feet and improve posture and stability. The textured rubber textured outsole lends sure-footed traction for a confident stride. A diamond-quilted pattern and feminine bow across the vamp of the leather and suede upper add just enough visual interest.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Venice Loafers:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole with a deep heel cup and raised arch support helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
Other Important Information About Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Venice Loafers:
- Material Content: leather / suede upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.