Naturally align your feet to help relieve heel and foot pain in Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Spirit II Thong Sandals
The groundbreaking design of Dr. Andrew Weil Integrative Footwear™ will take you where you want to go with easier movement, greater endurance and enhanced energy. By allowing your feet to function as they were designed, this asymmetrical, strappy leather thong sandal helps restore your freedom to move with ease. The innovative AMS (Aided Motion System) brings comfort from the ground up, counteracting the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. An innovative 1st Ray™ Flexor Zone under your first metatarsal (forefoot) joint improves biomechanical foot function for optimum pain relief. The EVA footbed features a stabilizing, deep heel cup for improved body posture and overall foot comfort, while the durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction. Double buckle accents add a stylish flair.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Spirit II Thong Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and increases forefoot flexibility.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you steady with sure-footed traction.
- Full-grain leather upper and lining feel soft on your foot.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Spirit II Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.