Walk your way to a more efficient stride with podiatrist-designed support in Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Sonora T-Strap Sandals
Dr. Andrew Weil revolutionized foot health with sandals that help relieve heel and foot pain, like this T-strap style. The podiatrist-designed Tri-Planar Motion Control footbed has a deep heel cup and arch support that help correct your posture and align your feet. The leather upper offers hook-and-loop adjustability at the instep and forefoot, and a buckle backstrap with an elastic insert allows you to further customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Sonora T-Strap Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Dual hook-and-loop straps at the instep and forefoot allows for easy adjustability and a customized fit.
- Leather-lined leather upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Sonora T-Strap Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, cork / rubber footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.