Align your feet for better balance and posture in podiatrist-designed Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Seville Hook-and-Loop Mary Jane Shoes
This casual Mary Jane boasts modern style and Orthaheel technology. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. An asymmetrical, adjustable hook-and-loop strap across the leather upper updates the classic Mary Jane style.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Seville Hook-and-Loop Mary Jane Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Cork / rubber midsole provides cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft leather upper features a hook-and-loop instep strap, allowing you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Seville Hook-and-Loop Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA footbed, cork / rubber midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Spain.