Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Serenity Strappy Sandals elevate foot-aligning Orthaheel support with a little lift
This strappy sandal takes the groundbreaking design of Dr. Andrew Weil Integrative Footwear™ to a new level. It’s crafted on a low wedge for a slight lift, while still encouraging your feet to function as nature intended. The EVA footbed features a stabilizing, deep heel cup and arch support that help align your foot for improved body posture and overall foot comfort. An innovative 1st Ray™ Flexor Zone under your first metatarsal (big toe) joint cushions and flexes easily, helping to improve biomechanical foot function. The leather upper features an adjustable buckle on the ankle strap, so you can customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Serenity Strappy Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and increases forefoot flexibility.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you steady with sure-footed traction.
- Leather lining feels soft against the skin.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Serenity Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.