Dr. Weil revolutionizes walking with Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Rhythm Lace-Up Walkers
Slip on this breakthrough leather / mesh lace-up walker and experience greater on-foot stability. The Orthaheel® Tri-Planar Motion Control technology with a deep heel cup and arch support helps align your feet, ankles and legs, resulting in better posture. The 1st Ray™ Flexor Zone reduces pressure under the ball of the foot. The lightweight CME midsole and removable EVA insole lend added support and shock absorption. You’ll like the feel of the airy, breathable upper… you’ll benefit from the performance of one remarkable walker. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Rhythm Lace-Up Walkers:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and increases forefoot flexibility.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you steady with sure-footed traction.
- Breathable mesh upper feels light on your feet.
- Lightweight CME (compression-molded EVA) midsole adds extra cushioning and support.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Rhythm Lace-Up Walkers:
- Material Content: mesh upper, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole, compression-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.