Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Mystic II Slide Sandals deliver podiatrist-designed orthotic support to naturally align your stride
Not only does this double-banded slide look great, it’s also packed with comfort technology! The innovative AMS (Aided Motion System) brings comfort from the ground up, counteracting the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces to help relieve plantar fasciitis and lower back pain. The revolutionary footbed has a stabilizing, deep heel cup and arch support that help align your feet, ankles and legs for improved body posture, while the innovative 1st Ray™ Flexor Zone under your first metatarsal (forefoot) joint improves biomechanical foot function. The leather upper features twin adjustable buckles for a comfortable, easy fit.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Mystic II Slide Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and increases forefoot flexibility.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you steady with sure-footed traction.
- Full-grain leather upper and lining feel soft on your foot.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Mystic II Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.