Walk with better alignment from the ground up in Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Inspire Slide Sandals
This strappy style is designed to help relieve heel pain so you feel better on your feet. The podiatrist-designed, Tri-Planar Motion Control footbed features a deep heel cup and arch support that help stabilize, support and naturally realign feet. The 1st Ray Flexor Zone™ provides great cushioning and flexibility at the forefoot. Plus, this sandal looks great with a multi-color leather upper, accented with buckle detailing. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Inspire Slide Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and allows forefoot flexibility.
- Leather-lined leather upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Inspire Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.