Podiatrist-designed support helps you walk with better balance in Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Flores Clog Shoes
Get the support of Orthaheel technology in this casual clog. Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli invented Orthaheel—to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a built-in orthotic footbed, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. An eye-catching, swirling design and decorative, buckled strap adorn the Italian wool upper.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Flores Clog Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Cork / rubber midsole provides cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft, Italian wool upper with clog styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Flores Clog Shoes:
- Material Content: wool upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA footbed, cork / rubber midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Spain.