Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Florence Moccasin Shoes deliver podiatrist-designed Orthaheel support with timeless, classic style
Just like the tires on a car, improper alignment of feet can cause wear and tear to other parts of the body... such as the knees, hips and lower back. That’s why this classic moccasin is made with Orthaheel technology—invented by leading Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli to help provide heel pain relief while improving your body alignment, posture and walking gait. The ingenuity is in the Tri-Planar Motion Control system. It features a removable orthotic insole, which helps reclaim your foot’s natural alignment with contoured arch support and a deep heel cup, allowing your feet and legs to function properly. The suede upper stands out with contrasting leather trim along the topline and traditional tassel detailing on the vamp.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Florence Moccasin Shoes:
- Podiatrist-designed, removable orthotic insole helps realign your foot to a natural position.
- Deep heel cup and raised arch support help hold your foot in the correct position on the footbed.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning to soften your steps.
- Soft leather upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Dr. Andrew Weil Women’s Florence Moccasin Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / leather upper, leather upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.