Align your feet for heel pain relief with Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Fiesta Clogs
This casual clog is podiatrist-designed to counteract the stress of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. The Tri-Planar Motion Control orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology combines a stabilizing, deep heel cup and arch support to help restore natural foot alignment and help relieve heel pain. The cork and rubber footbed and midsole work together to cushion your steps, while the durable rubber outsole with wave pattern tread provides sure-footed traction. The felted Italian wool upper offers a Mary Jane look with an adjustable buckled instep strap. Carries the seal of acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Fiesta Clogs:
- Built-in orthotic footbed helps realign your foot and ankle to a natural position.
- Soft, felted Italian wool upper and lining offer breathable comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole with wave-pattern tread provides great traction to keep you confident on your feet.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize the heel.
- Cork / rubber midsole adds cushioning and support with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Fiesta Clogs:
- Material Content: felted Italian wool upper, upper lining and sockliner, cork / rubber footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Spain.