Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Discovery Loafers — comfort-stocked mocs for heel pain relief
From Dr. Andrew Weil, the widely respected pioneer in integrative medicine, comes a classic moc loafer incorporating Orthaheel technology that helps relieve heel pain. A deep heel cup holds the heel in the correct position on the removable orthotic insole, helping restore natural foot alignment. Meticulous attention to comfort details includes a padded topline, heel and collar on the premium nubuck leather upper.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Discovery Loafers:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic insole helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and increases forefoot flexibility.
- Durable, textured rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Premium nubuck leather upper with leather lining feels soft on your foot.
- Padded topline and collar offer a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Women's Discovery Loafers:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, leather upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.