Orthaheel Dr. Weil Accomplish Thong Sandals promote a natural walk and proper alignment with podiatrist-designed support
Look good and feel great in this strappy thong sandal that helps relieve heel pain. It has a podiatrist-designed, Tri-Planar Motion Control footbed, featuring a deep heel cup and arch support that help stabilize, support and naturally realign feet. The 1st Ray Flexor Zone™ provides great cushioning and flexibility at the forefoot. Slim leather straps with a wrapped metallic accent create a sleek, sophisticated look, while a side buckle closure on the slingback allows you to adjust the fit. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Features & Benefits of Orthaheel Dr. Weil Accomplish Thong Sandals:
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps restore natural alignment, so feet, ankles and legs move efficiently.
- Cushioned 1st Ray Flexor Zone helps reduce ball-of-foot impact and allows forefoot flexibility.
- Leather-lined leather upper feels soft and comfortable.
- Durable rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with sure-footed traction.
- Slingback strap with an adjustable buckle provides adjustability for a comfortable fit and to help hold the sandal in place.
Other Important Information About Orthaheel Dr. Weil Accomplish Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.