Old Friend Women's Scuff Slippers — voted “Most Comfortable Slipper in America”
Rated #1 slipper for comfort by Real Simple magazine, this scuff slipper features a soft suede leather upper lined in luxurious warmth. Hollow wool fibers help keep feet dry and comfy year-round. Thermoplastic polyurethane sole with indoor / outdoor treading.
Features & Benefits of Old Friend Women's Scuff Slippers:
- Hollow wool fibers keep feet dry and comfortable in every season.
- Sheepskin molds to the shape of your foot, creating a natural arch support.
- Durable tread thermoplastic polyurethane sole ensures safety indoors and out.
Other Important Information About Old Friend Women's Scuff Slippers:
- Material Content: suede leather upper, sheepskin upper lining, sockliner and insole, thermoplastic polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Old Friend:
Founded in Seattle in 1984, Old Friend offers soft slippers made from choice hides sourced from Mongolia to Australia, with sumptous linings in sheepskin, fleece and terry. The company prides itself on the quality of its raw materials as well as its craftsmanship.