Nature’s finest insulator keeps feet comfortable no matter the temperature in Old Friend Bella Slippers!
100% shearling lining makes this all-time, favorite slipper a must-have. It has hollow wool fibers that wick moisture away and insulate feet year-round. The sturdy thermoplastic rubber outsole wears well indoors and out, while slight arch support helps you take more comfortable steps. The soft nubuck leather upper shows a richer-looking side of moccasins with sleeker lines and traditional top-stitching.
Features & Benefits of Old Friend Bella Slippers:
- Soft, genuine shearling lining provides warmth and moisture-wicking properties to help keep feet dry and at a comfortable temperature.
- Nubuck leather upper with slip-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides indoor / outdoor traction, lightweight comfort and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Old Friend Bella Slippers:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, shearling upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Old Friend:
Founded in Seattle in 1984, Old Friend offers soft slippers made from choice hides sourced from Mongolia to Australia, with sumptous linings in sheepskin, fleece and terry. The company prides itself on the quality of its raw materials as well as its craftsmanship.