Feel steady on your feet with slip-resistant Dansko Women’s Oiled & Box Professional Clogs
For years, women everywhere have enjoyed the total comfort and support of this classic clog. The rocker bottom propels you forward, and the slip-resistant polyurethane outsole keeps you steady as you walk. The high quality leather upper is designed with a roomy toe box and padded instep collar for a relaxed fit.
Click here to view a diagram of the Dansko Staple Clog Construction.
Features & Benefits of Dansko Women’s Oiled & Box Professional Clogs:
- Signature rocker bottom offers an easy walking gait.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption, reducing stress, while it remains light on your feet.
- Polyethylene heel counter enhances support by providing lateral stability and helps the foot slide easily into the shoe.
- Polyurethane foam pads your steps, while the Poliyou® sockliner absorbs odor and wicks moisture away for a comfortable, healthy foot environment.
- Leather upper follows the natural contour of the foot for a great fit.
- Generous toe box allows toes to move freely and comfortably.
- Ample padding over the foot reduces irritation caused by rubbing.
Other Important Information About Dansko Women’s Oiled & Box Professional Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 ¾".
- Material Content: oiled or cabrio leather upper, leather sockliner, Poliyou and polyurethane foam insole, plastic shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Oiled Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Cabrio Leather: Wipe gently with a soft, dry cloth.
Dansko has been a leader in comfort footwear since the company first introduced “Danish” clogs to America over 20 years ago. Today, the familiar clean construction, cushioned footbeds and durable outsoles can be found in a variety of styles including boots, sandals and walking shoes.