Rugged and supportive — Oboz Men’s Traverse Low Hiking Shoes offer thick cushioning and excellent traction
This low hiking shoe is tough and offers great protection during your outdoor adventures. The lightweight, synthetic leather upper with a welded synthetic overlay features abrasion-resistant fabric for long-wearing durability. Each step you take is cushioned on the BFit™ Deluxe removable insole with multi-density, EVA cushioning for support. A dual-density EVA midsole offers shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue. Feel confident taking on rough terrain or uneven surfaces with the Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole with 4mm lugs that offer excellent traction.
Features & Benefits of Oboz Men’s Traverse Low Hiking Shoes:
- Synthetic leather upper features abrasion-resistant fabric for long-wearing durability and foot protection..
- BFit Deluxe removable insole features multi-density, EVA cushioning for support and durability.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides shock absorption and support.
- Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole with 4mm lugs offers excellent traction on various surfaces.
Other Important Information About Oboz Men’s Traverse Low Hiking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / fabric / microsuede upper, BFit Deluxe insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.