Wet weather is no match for Oboz Men’s Tamarack Waterproof Trail Shoes with BDry protection and thick cushioning underfoot
This lace-up trail shoe lets you keep your outdoor plans, even in inclement weather. The waterproof, nubuck leather upper has nylon mesh panels for breathability. Plus, the signature BDry™ mesh membrane blocks outside liquid, but allows moisture to escape for a dry, comfortable foot environment. Make comfortable moves on the BFit™ Deluxe removable insole that has multiple layers of EVA cushioning for support from heel to toe. The Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole has 4mm lugs that offer excellent traction, while a durable rubber toe cap offers protection against rocks and debris.
Features & Benefits of Oboz Men’s Tamarack Waterproof Trail Shoes:
- Nubuck leather upper with nylon mesh panels and lining offer breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
- BDry mesh membrane blocks outside moisture and allows interior moisture to escape to help keep dry.
- BFit Deluxe removable insole features multi-density, EVA cushioning for support and durability.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides shock absorption and support.
- Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole with 4mm lugs offers excellent traction on various surfaces.
- Molded heel counter offers arch support and stability.
Other Important Information About Oboz Men’s Tamarack Waterproof Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / fabric / mesh upper, BDry upper lining, BFit Deluxe insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.