Weather storms — or puddles — in Oboz Men’s Firebrand II Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes with BDry
Keep walking comfortably, even in messy, wet conditions with this lace-up hiking shoe. The waterproof, nubuck leather and fabric upper has the signature BDry™ mesh membrane that keeps water out, but allows moisture to escape for a dry, comfortable foot environment. Make comfortable moves on the BFit™ Deluxe removable insole that has multiple layers of EVA cushioning for support from heel to toe. Plus, a dual-density EVA midsole provides shock absorption with every step. The Sawtooth rubber outsole offer excellent traction, while a durable rubber toe cap offers protection against rocks and debris.
Features & Benefits of Oboz Men’s Firebrand II Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Waterproof nubuck leather and fabric upper with breathable, BDry™ mesh membrane blocks outside moisture and allows interior moisture to escape to help keep feet dry.
- BFit™ Deluxe removable insole features multi-density, EVA cushioning for support and durability.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides shock absorption and support.
- Sawtooth lightweight, rubber outsole offers excellent traction on various surfaces.
- Durable, molded rubber toe cap offers protection.
Other Important Information About Oboz Men’s Firebrand II Waterproof Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / fabric / mesh upper, BDry upper lining, BFit Deluxe insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, Sawtooth outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.