Wet weather won’t stop your day in Oboz Men’s Bridger BDRY Waterproof Hiking Boots with moisture-blocking BDry
Whether rain, sleet or snow, you can still head out with confidence in this lace-up hiking boot. The waterproof, nubuck leather upper with BDry™ mesh membrane blocks outside water, but allows interior moisture to escape for a dry, comfortable foot environment. Make comfortable moves on the BFit™ Deluxe removable insole that has multiple layers of EVA cushioning for support from heel to toe. The Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole has 4mm lugs that offer excellent traction, while a durable rubber toe cap offers protection against rocks and debris.
Features & Benefits of Oboz Men’s Bridger BDRY Waterproof Hiking Boots:
- Waterproof, nubuck leather upper with breathable, BDry mesh membrane blocks outside moisture and allows interior moisture to escape to help keep feet dry.
- BFit Deluxe removable insole features multi-density, EVA cushioning for support and durability.
- Compression-molded, EVA midsole has a thermoplastic polyurethane heel plug provides shock absorption and support.
- Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole with 4mm lugs offers excellent traction on various surfaces.
- Durable, molded rubber toe cap offers protection.
Other Important Information About Oboz Men’s Bridger BDRY Waterproof Hiking Boots:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, BDry upper lining, BFit insole, EVA / thermoplastic urethane midsole, nylon shank, Granite Peak carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.