Soothe swollen feet with a stretchable fit in orthotic-friendly Oasis Women’s X-Tender Hook-and-Loop Shoes
Oasis designed this orthotic-friendly shoe to create a comfortable haven for those with bunions, swelling or other foot problems. The full-grain leather upper features a spandex forefoot that stretches for a custom fit, while Trek-Dry® linings help create a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Stay steady on your feet, thanks to the lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip-resistant Oasis Grasp™ outsole.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s X-Tender Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining is made of a bamboo-based fiber with natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic element that naturally disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Spandex neoprene upper creates a comfortable fit for those with swelling or other foot problems.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rubber outsole provides a stable platform, and a diamond pattern tread helps those with a shuffle gait.
- Removable EVA footbed and spacers provide up to 1/4" added depth.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s X-Tender Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / spandex / neoprene upper, Trek-Dry (forefoot) and pigskin leather (collar) upper lining, polyester mesh sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, composite shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.