Oasis Women’s Terry Slippers — soothing slipper comfort that’s orthotic-friendly and diabetic-friendly too!
Every aspect of this soft slipper was created with soothing comfort for your feet in mind. It begins with the lightweight, non-slip outsole that absorbs shock while helping you stay steady on your feet. You can use your own orthotic, thanks to added depth and a removable insole. The micro terry upper and linings surround your feet in a comfortable, healthy environment, and the fit is easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop strap over the foot. Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Terry Slippers:
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp™ outsole absorbs shock and provides non-slip traction.
- Heel counter offers extra support.
- Elastic-reinforced collar “hugs” the heel for a great fit.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Extra depth allows you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Terry Slippers:
- Material Content: polyester micro terry upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon and fiberglass shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.