Get the orthotic-friendly, diabetic-friendly comfort you need with the casual style you want in Oasis Women’s Suzie Slip-On Shoes
Slip on a sport casual that’s created with total foot comfort in mind, starting with a lightweight, non-slip outsole that absorbs shock and helps keep you steady. The soft, full-grain leather upper, tongue and cushioned collar lining combine with moisture-wicking Trek-Dry® lining to maintain a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Dual hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability, while a removable insole and added depth give you room to use your own orthotic! Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Suzie Slip-On Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining has natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic fiber that disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp™ outsole absorbs shock and helps keep you steady with non-slip traction.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Extra depth allows you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Suzie Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Trek Dry upper lining, microfiber sockliner with bamboo / ceramic / urea / silver, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon and fiberglass composite shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.