Oasis Women’s Mary Jane Shoes — a casual classic with diabetic-friendly, orthotic-friendly comfort
This amazingly lightweight Mary Jane is designed with soothing foot comfort in mind! The removable footbed and EVA spacer allow you to use your own orthotics, while the shock-absorbing, slip-resistant Oasis Grasp™ outsole helps keep your steps steady. The canvas and suede upper features a hook-and-loop instep strap for easy adjustability, and the seam-free lining treated with moisturizing Skintex® feels super-soft against the skin. Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Mary Jane Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining has natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic fiber that disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp outsole absorbs shock and helps keep you steady with non-slip traction.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas and suede upper, microfiber with bamboo and ceramic fibers treated with urea and silver, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon and fiberglass shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.