Diabetic-friendly, orthotic-friendly Oasis Women’s Lona Mary Jane Shoes soothe problem feet with a stretchy fit
Oasis has created a haven of comfort for your feet with every aspect of the construction of this Mary Jane. It begins with a lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip-resistant Oasis Grasp™ outsole that keeps you steady. The full-grain leather upper is crafted with stretchy spandex that adjusts to your foot, and a hook-and-loop closure allows for easy on / off.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Lona Mary Jane Shoes:
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists slips.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Spandex in the upper stretches to create a comfortable fit for those with swelling or other foot problems.
- Removable EVA footbed and spacers provide up to 1/4" added depth.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Lona Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / spandex upper, polyester sockliner, EVA insole, nylon and fiberglass composite shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.