Oasis Women’s Leela Lace-Up Oxford Shoes — a comfy combination of added depth, moisture-wicking linings and slip resistance
Every aspect of this diabetic-friendly and orthotic-friendly lace-up oxford was designed to create a comfortable haven for your feet! Stay steady on your feet with the lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip-resistant Oasis Grasp™ outsole. The full-grain leather upper, cushioned collar and Trek-Dry® linings work together to provide a comfortable, healthy foot environment. You get added depth, thanks to the removable insole.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Leela Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining is made of a bamboo-based fiber with natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists slips.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Removable EVA footbed and spacers provide up to 1/4" added depth.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Leela Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Trek-Dry (forefoot) and pigskin leather (collar) upper lining, polyester mesh sockliner, removable EVA insole with EVA spacer, nylon and fiberglass composite shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.