Oasis Women’s Hannah Clogs — extra depth ensures a more exact fit for feet with special needs
For a lightweight feel that complements your feet and keeps you comfortable, slide your feet into an Oasis! This casual clog features the Oasis Grasp™ outsole that absorbs shock, resists slips and provides lasting wear. The reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look. Not only do you get a width-adjusting removable insole to customize the fit, extra depth makes this the ideal shoe for those who have diabetes or wear orthotics. Genuine suede upper with a faux fur collar. Orthotic Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Hannah Clogs:
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and offers great traction for a steady walk.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Width-adjusting system allows you to customize the width by adding or removing the insole.
- Extra depth design gives feet plenty of room to relax and accommodates orthotics.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Hannah Clogs:
- Material Content: suede upper, Trek Dry upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.