Oasis Women’s Emma Lace-Up Shoes combine removable insoles and added depth in an orthotic-friendly design
Everything about this sporty lace-up is designed to deliver soothing comfort for problem feet. You can use your own orthotics, thanks to a removable insole that creates added depth. Stay steady on your feet with the lightweight, shock-absorbing, non-slip Oasis Grasp™ outsole. A full, rounded toe box allows toes to spread out, preventing cramping, while the soft nappa leather / mesh upper and seam-free lining work together to create a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Diabetic- and orthotic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Emma Lace-Up Shoes:
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and offers great traction for a steady walk.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Removable EVA footbed and spacers provide up to 1/4" added depth.
- Seam-free tricot / brushed nylon lining creates a comfortable environment for those with diabetes or sensitive feet.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Emma Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nappa leather / mesh upper, tricot / brushed nylon upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.