Oasis Women’s Chrissie Lace-Up Shoes deliver orthotic-friendly and diabetic-friendly comfort with a sporty look
This lace-up sneaker boasts everyday casual style, yet every aspect is designed with soothing comfort for those with diabetes. The lightweight, non-slip outsole absorbs shock, while keeping your steps steady. The soft, full-grain leather upper, tongue and cushioned collar lining combine with moisture-wicking Trek-Dry® lining to maintain a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Plus, you can use your own orthotic, thanks to added depth and a removable insole. Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Chrissie Lace-Up Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining has natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic fiber that disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp™ outsole absorbs shock and helps keep you steady with non-slip traction.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Extra depth allows you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Chrissie Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Trek Dry upper lining, microfiber sockliner with bamboo / ceramic / urea / silver, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon and fiberglass composite shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.