Oasis Women’s Alana Hook-and-Loop Shoes soothe problem feet with supple, breathable leather and added depth for a roomy fit
Oasis delivers soothing comfort for problem feet with every aspect of this diabetic-friendly shoe. It begins with a lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip-resistant Oasis Grasp™ outsole for steady steps. The full-grain leather upper, criss-cross hook-and-loop straps and cushioned collar create a comfortable fit, while Trek-Dry® lining maintains a dry, healthy foot environment. Designed with added depth and a wide toe box to accommodate those with foot problems.
Click here to view the benefits of the Oasis EVA footbed system..
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Alana Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining is made of a bamboo-based fiber with natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists slips.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Removable EVA footbed and spacers provide up to 1/4" added depth.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Alana Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Trek-Dry (forefoot) and pigskin leather (collar) upper lining, polyester mesh sockliner, removable EVA insole with EVA spacer, nylon and fiberglass composite shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.