Give your feet the roomy fit they need with added depth in orthotic-friendly Oasis Women’s Abby Mary Jane Shoes
Designed especially for problem feet, this perforated leather Mary Jane comes with a removable insole for added depth to accommodate custom orthotics. You’ll stay steady on your feet with the lightweight, shock-absorbing, non-slip Oasis Grasp™ outsole. A full, rounded toe box allows toes to spread out to prevent cramping, while an adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap, seam-free lining and a padded heel collar enhance the comfortable fit. Diabetic- and orthotic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Women’s Abby Mary Jane Shoes:
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and offers great traction for a steady walk.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Removable EVA footbed and spacers provide up to 1/4" added depth.
- Seam-free brushed nylon lining creates a comfortable environment for those with diabetes or sensitive feet.
- Hook-and-loop closure allows for a customized fit and easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Oasis Women’s Abby Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.