Oasis Men’s X-Tender Hook-and-Loop Shoes combine a stretchable fit and stabilizing Foot Cradle Technology
The stretch neoprene and spandex forefoot makes this shoe a great choice for swollen feet! Full-grain leather at the rearfoot, a cushioned collar and two easy-to-adjust hook-and-loop straps finish the upper. The shock-absorbing, non-slip outsole features Foot Cradle Technology™, which helps stabilize your stride. Plus, your feet will stay comfortably dry, thanks to Trek-Dry® lining.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s X-Tender Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Trek-Dry vamp lining, with naturally antimicrobial bamboo-based fiber and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture, promotes a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Stretchable spandex / neoprene upper offers a comfortable fit for those with foot swelling and other foot problems.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rubber outsole provides a stable platform and features a diamond pattern that helps those with a shuffle gait.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s X-Tender Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather, spandex and neoprene upper, microfiber upper lining with bamboo and ceramic fibers, EVA insole and midsole, composite shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.