Oasis Men’s Vincent Hook-and-Loop Shoes deliver casual style and comfort in an orthotic-friendly, diabetic-friendly design
This casual shoe creates a haven for your feet, from the shock-absorbing, non-slip outsole to the full-grain leather upper, tongue and cushioned collar. Moisture-wicking Trek-Dry® lining combines with the leather upper to provide a comfortable, healthy foot environment, and two hook-and-loop straps make it easy to adjust the fit. Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Click here to view Oasis comfort construction.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Vincent Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology, creates a wide, stable base and holds the heel in a neutral position, encouraging a proper walking gait.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining is made of a bamboo-based fiber with natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Vincent Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, microfiber sockliner with bamboo / ceramic / urea / silver, EVA insole and midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.