Relax your feet in soothing comfort with orthotic-friendly, diabetic-friendly Oasis Men’s Sam Slippers
Every aspect of this slipper was designed to create soothing comfort. It begins with the non-slip outsole that absorbs shock without weighing you down. The soft fabric upper with suede trim works with moisture-wicking Trek-Dry® lining to provide a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Sam Slippers:
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp™ outsole absorbs shock and provides non-slip traction.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
- Extra depth allows you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Sam Slippers:
- Material Content: fabric upper with suede trim, fleece sockliner, EVA insole, ethylene propylene rubber midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, ethylene propylene rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.