Oasis Men’s Nevis Lace-Up Shoes cradle your feet with stability and cushioning where you need it
Oasis created this lace-up shoe with soothing, diabetic-friendly comfort in mind. The shock-absorbing, non-slip outsole features Foot Cradle Technology™, which helps stabilize your stride. A full-grain leather upper and tongue, cushioned collar and Trek-Dry® lining surround your foot with a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Orthotic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Nevis Lace-Up Shoes:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology, creates a wide, stable base and holds the heel in a neutral position, encouraging a proper gait.
- Gel pad in the forefoot of the outsole provides extra cushioning.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining, with naturally antimicrobial bamboo-based fiber and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture, promotes a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists slips.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Nevis Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, microfiber upper lining with bamboo and ceramic fibers, EVA insole and midsole, nylon and fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer and SEBS gel pad in forefoot.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.