Oasis Men’s Jimmie Therapeutic Shoes deliver soothing therapeutic comfort in a sporty style
This casual lace-up shoe combines the look of a sneaker and the therapeutic features Oasis is known for. The non-slip outsole provides excellent traction and stability while absorbing shock. Made with Strobel construction for extra flexibility, the breathable suede and mesh upper and antimicrobial Trek-Dry® linings work together to create a comfortable, healthy foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Jimmie Therapeutic Shoes:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology provides stability and supports your heel in a neutral position to encourage a proper walking gait.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining has natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic fiber that disperses moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Natural Skintex lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Jimmie Therapeutic Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, microfiber sockliner with bamboo and ceramic fibers treated with silver, EVA insole and midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.